Monday, January 17, 2011

Happiness, Health, Love and Prosperity...Four basic life rules I live by, in this order. ~ Keith St. Onge

Inspired Quote of the Day

Happiness, Health, Love and Prosperity...Four basic life rules I live by, in this order. ~ Keith St. Onge


Today's Brilliance

Keith St. Onge

Keith St. Onge

Keith is a world champion water skier and the owner of the World Barefoot Center.

If today were my last day on Earth and I could share 500 words of brilliance with the world, here are the important things I'd want to pass along to others...

From the beginning of life we are meant to be happy and joyous. It is all too easy tobe bogged down by negative experiences or life challenges, but every day, we can choose our responses to our circumstances. On the journey of life, I've learned to choose happy, joyful and positive thoughts during challenging times or in situations that are trying to bring me down.

Good old-fashioned work ethics can bring you far in life. I heard a great quote the other day from my neighbor, "Some people are lucky-- but the harder I work the luckier I get!" Sometimes people come up to me and say, "Keith, barefoot waterskiing comes so easy to you! You're so lucky you're talented on the water!" I remind them that it doesn't come from luck—it comes from years and years of hard work and practice. What they're seeing is the end result that looks effortless and easy, but it came from more than 20 years of ups and downs-- and endless practice sessions on the water. Good work...

Read More of Today's Brilliance >>

No comments:

Post a Comment