Sunday, January 2, 2011

It's not about the money... it's what the money's FOR... you giving your best to the world! ~ Karen Russo, The Money Keys

Inspired Quote of the Day

It's not about the money... it's what the money's FOR... you giving your best to the world! ~ Karen Russo, The Money Keys


Today's Brilliance

Karen Russo

Karen Russo

Karen is a spiritual guide in personal finance and the author of The Money Keys: Unlocking Peace, Freedom and Real Financial Power.

If today were my last day on Earth and I could share 500 words of brilliance with the world, here are the important things I'd want to pass along to others...

As a minister, speaker and spiritual teacher I see too many smart, spiritually connected people feeling guilty, disconnected and self-conscious about their progress in health, wealth, relationships and contribution to the world. It's not necessary! If you're here at Inspire Me Today, I know you're serious about being peaceful, creative, powerful, generous, and in the flow. I'm sharing with you my experience of the process of Breakthrough, so that you can enjoy greater results in your life.

I've had a series of important Breakthroughs. Perhaps the most dramatic was the journey from the self limitations of addiction into the liberation of recovery. Although I was a straight A student and a leader in school, I started acting out with substances and behaviors that caused me to struggle mightily. By my late 20s, on the outside I had friends, a job and an apartment. But inside I was empty, angry and confused. Physically, mentally and spiritually exha...

Read More of Today's Brilliance >>

No comments:

Post a Comment