Saturday, February 19, 2011

Author of Carole's Story: A Scottish Gem. ~Michele Rodger

Inspired Quote of the Day

In this vast scheme of life we are rewarded in direct proportion to the value we create for others. ~ Allen D’ Angelo


Today's Brilliance

Michele Rodger

Michele Rodger

Michele is the author of Carole's Story: A Scottish Gem.

If today were my last day on Earth and I could share 500 words of brilliance with the world, here are the important things I'd want to pass along to others...

If today were my last day on Earth I'd have a lot to share and say, but I will keep it short and succinct!

I'd start with sharing words from Padre Pio "Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God will hear your prayers." I think this line is so freeing...it is okay not to worry, because it really doesn't serve us in any shape or form. It's all about living life to its fullest and you can't do that if you are worrying.

I'm an author...I never intended to be an author, but when I saw my sister-in-law at age 42 deteriorate in front of my eyes from stage 4 breast cancer, it changed me in a profound way.

Life is precious...I always knew this, but I now remind myself everyday how precious it really is...I look at the sky in a different way and appreciate its little nuances. I appreciate the little things in life like waking up and being healthy, which turns out are the big things. I made a promise to myself to honor Carole's zest for life, and one I now lo...

Read More of Today's Brilliance >>

No comments:

Post a Comment