Sunday, February 27, 2011

I believe 'we the people' are who make the difference in the world. ~Rosanne D'Ausilio Ph.D

Inspired Quote of the Day

What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls a butterfly. ~ Richard Bach


Today's Brilliance

Rosanne D'Ausilio Ph.D

Rosanne D'Ausilio Ph.D

Rosanne is an industrialist psychologist known as the Champion for the Human in a very high tech world.

If today were my last day on Earth and I could share 500 words of brilliance with the world, here are the important things I'd want to pass along to others...

We, the People

The preamble to the most powerful document, the US Constitution reads, "We, the people." I believe 'we the people' are who make the difference in the world. There is a lot of new, state-of-the-art technology available today, and I admit I too am a user of it, but technology supports the humans, it doesn't replace them.

In the customer service industry, the largest percentage of budget dollars goes to the labor force. So naturally companies are looking or ways to economize, and the first place they look is to the people. They say to themselves, 'how can I reduce my labor costs without necessarily firing staff? We'll bring in new software, new hardware, a new phone system, we'll use speech technology, etc. etc.' What I believe they lose sight of is the fact that for simple things we are all willing to push 1 for this or 2 for that. Self service is great for repetitive inquiries, input, or ...

Read More of Today's Brilliance >>

No comments:

Post a Comment