Thursday, February 17, 2011

Feel frequently fascinated. ~ Edie Weinstein-Moser

Inspired Quote of the Day

Feel frequently fascinated. Boredom is a state of mind. An entire universe was created for your delight. Wonder what will happen in the next moment and live in joyous anticipation. Live juicy! ~ Edie Weinstein-Moser


Today's Brilliance

Edie Weinstein Moser

Edie Weinstein Moser

Edie is a renaissance woman, freelance journalist, workshop facilitator, interfaith minister, radio talk show host, and Cuddle Party facilitator.

If today were my last day on Earth and I could share 500 words of brilliance with the world, here are the important things I'd want to pass along to others...

As I am taking a deep breath on a crisply vibrant morning, before setting fingers to keyboard, I am humbled by the magnitude of this question. Having turned 50 a few weeks ago, I gaze back at the previous chapters of my life with a blend of bewildered awe and 'if I knew then what I know now'. I imagine the steps and turns in the dance that has become my life and the various partners with whom I have taken them and it seems that it has all been perfect and then along comes a sense of wistfulness and 'if only'. The words of what I call the shortened version of the Serenity Prayer come to mind - 'it is what it is.' Many of my teachers and mentors throughout the years, have encouraged acceptance of events and people 'as is'. I can fight what is, kicking and screaming (metaphorically speaking) or I can surrender, with equanimity.

I enjoy living a full, rich, juicy life, being frequently fascinated - never bored.

Relationship is...

Read More of Today's Brilliance >>

No comments:

Post a Comment