Sunday, February 6, 2011

Follow your Heart, listen to your Soul but don't forget to engage your Mind! ~ Michelle Vandepas

Inspired Quote of the Day

Follow your Heart, listen to your Soul but don't forget to engage your Mind! ~ Michelle Vandepas


Today's Brilliance

Michelle Vandepas

Michelle Vandepas

Michelle is a professional speaker and the founder of Divine Purpose Unleashed.

If today were my last day on Earth and I could share 500 words of brilliance with the world, here are the important things I'd want to pass along to others...

I love following my passions, listening to my heart, and soul's purpose. Sometimes I'll even throw caution to the wind when following a whim.... But too often I see people take huge risks in the name of following their heart's desire, without realistically addressing the risks and fears. In the pursuit of following our desires, we lose all semblances of common sense and just hope and dream that everything will work out.

Fear can often be our friend. It can be a useful tool to help us discern when we are unprepared - perhaps putting ourselves in financial or emotional danger-. Fear can also run rampant, totally out of control without context if we don't address it head on, and confront what we are really scared of.

In my entrepreneurial years I learned that tapping into creativity and following ones gut is paramount in building a successful business, but I also know firsthand that you'd better have a plan too or the fear will come up and paralyze ...

Read More of Today's Brilliance >>

No comments:

Post a Comment