Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A good gift, like so many things in life, takes one to talk and one to listen.~ Nick Kellet

Inspired Quote of the Day

A good gift, like so many things in life, takes one to talk and one to listen.~ Nick Kellet


Today's Brilliance

Nick Kellet

Nick Kellet

Nick is the creator and publisher of the awardwinning party game GiftTRAP.

If today were my last day on Earth and I could share 500 words of brilliance with the world, here are the important things I'd want to pass along to others...

Learning "who you are" is not as easy as it sounds, but the sooner you figure it, the quicker you will get where you want to go and most importantly be happy on your journey.

It's very simple - surround yourself with things you love and most of the rest of the stuff take care of themselves.

I've been lucky enough so far to have 3 jobs (2 with "small cool fashion companies and big personality CEOs" and 1 effectively "running a startup inside a big company") and 3 startups (1 "failed startup", 1 "sell out success" and 1 "work in progress").

Most of the time I've viewed work as a fun thing I loved to do. I've pursued challenges along the way with such a passion that I mostly forget it's actually a job.

I must confess there are downsides to liking work too much. I'm jealous of people who have an "off" switch and I'm not talking about people who tune out by never tuning "in".

As a result of mostly...

Read More of Today's Brilliance >>

No comments:

Post a Comment