Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Cori Ashley

Inspired Quote of the Day

It takes a lot of courage to show your dreams to someone else. ~ Erma Bombeck


Today's Brilliance

Cori Ashley

Cori Ashley

Cori is an award-winning composer for film, television, and the Crystal Experience workshops and retreats.

If today were my last day on Earth and I could share 500 words of brilliance with the world, here are the important things I'd want to pass along to others...

Sitting at the wrong keyboard.

There comes a time in life where we need to make a choice. We sit down one day and look at our lives and realize that while there are parts of it that are just fantastic - there is a void or a hole somewhere that inspiration, joy and ease of life used to live. For me, it was the discovery of how many hours I was sitting at the wrong keyboard.

I am a musician. A piano player pretty much since before I was born if you know what I mean.

My joy, my life lived through my piano keyboard as I went from piano lessons as a kid to celebrating a really great and successful musical career in the music industry writing for television, films, songwriting and most recently creating music to relax people's lives and fill their hearts with music and more.

In walks the business. Correction... businesses. Production companies, publishing companies, distribution companies, websites and... and... and. My philosophy in life h...

Read More of Today's Brilliance >>

No comments:

Post a Comment