Saturday, February 5, 2011

Tommy Lichty

Inspired Quote of the Day

My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. ~ Hank Aaron


Today's Brilliance

Tommy Lichty

Tommy Lichty

Tommy is a young boy who is determined not to let diabetes control his life!

If today were my last day on Earth and I could share 500 words of brilliance with the world, here are the important things I'd want to pass along to others...

What I have learned about life is to never take anything for granted.

Always live each day to the fullest and give 110%.

Don't let anything or anyone tell you that you can't live out your dreams. Always believe in yourself and know that anything is possible with hard work, determination, and passion.

When life hands you a challenge, face it head on with the attitude of coming out on the winning end of that challenge.

Just because you have some type of disability, it doesn't mean that you have to "sit on the bench", get into the game and shine.

Be proud of what you have accomplished, but also be humble.

I have learned that we have a cross to bear in this life, but that God has also given us gifts. Find out what your gift is and go for it!

I have learned that some days are better than others, but I have also learned that it is not o.k. to feel sorry for myself and that I need to always be grateful and to count my blessings for...

Read More of Today's Brilliance >>

No comments:

Post a Comment