Thursday, February 3, 2011

Financial success doesn't come from managing your money. It comes from managing your emotions behind money. ~ Julie Murphy Casserly

Inspired Quote of the Day

Financial success doesn't come from managing your money. It comes from managing your emotions behind money. ~ Julie Murphy Casserly


Today's Brilliance

Julie Murphy Casserly

Julie Murphy Casserly

Julie is a certified financial planner, the founder of JMC Wealth Management, and the author of The Emotion Behind Money.

If today were my last day on Earth and I could share 500 words of brilliance with the world, here are the important things I'd want to pass along to others...

Not long after I started my financial planning firm in 1995, I discovered something that was never taught to me in business school. It's the notion that every person has their own unique and personal relationship with money. I consistently saw how my clients' emotions were responsible for how they made money, how they kept it, or conversely, how they accumulated debt.

Therefore, I've made it my mission, and have built a successful practice, on delving into the emotion and psychology behind my clients' monetary issues. I've found that by digging deep and really understanding my clients, I am able to put them on a financial path that is right for them, and only them.

It's my hope that everyone discovers financial abundance by opening their eyes to the possibilities of a new reality- a reality filled with happiness, prosperity and inner peace. Here are some of the things I've learned over the years:

Be true to yourself.

Read More of Today's Brilliance >>

No comments:

Post a Comment