Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Don't let weeds grow around your dreams. ~ Noelle Vrana

Inspired Quote of the Day

Don't let weeds grow around your dreams. ~ Noelle Vrana


Today's Brilliance

Noelle Vrana

Noelle Vrana

Noelle is the founder of Speedsters, the youth branch of the breast cancer charity The 1in8 Foundation.

If today were my last day on Earth and I could share 500 words of brilliance with the world, here are the important things I'd want to pass along to others...

Even though I am still young, and the future holds so many lessons left for me in my life, as of this moment, I have learned what you make of life is what you get out of it. There are no limits, only obstacles, which you can't overcome with determination and by presenting a positive outlook. I know the task of overcoming challenges in front of you can seem unattainable at that moment but with creativity and commitment it is easy to surprise and surpass you predicted abilities.

Everything in the world revolves around all forms of life. In helping every form of life, we create an atmosphere of continuous positive outcomes and provide stable environments. Everything in life is a complete chain and it is best we help fix the chain when it becomes broken. I have tried my best to support and nurture things that I believe in whether it is helping children with Autism, animal rescue or women with breast cancer. If I can create a happy moment in any living thing, then I believe that...

Read More of Today's Brilliance >>

No comments:

Post a Comment